Thread: Amazing Discovery!, you all been waiting for ...

Thumbs up Amazing Discovery!, you all been waiting for ...

Dear IPIU, Family & Friends,

I truly believe in my heart that this topic will prove beneficial to all union members who understands the VALUE of time.

Before you read any further, I request you to visit my first post "Another request.........." and kindly read it so that you understand what I'm talking about? Then come back here and read this post in its entirety.

Please click here

Sorry, if I couldn't convey my message properly or you still didn't understand what I am trying to suggest?

Please click one more time here and then come back to this post.

Welcome back!

Did you read my post? Did you get my point? Did you observed when you were led to my post? What did you observed?

Here's another one that I promised (I Will) to find it using PI Skills!
    Please click here

Okay, that's enough. Here's the "Amazing Discovery" that I want to share with you all.

If you want other member to read ONE of the important 'POST' that another member has posted then please do not direct him or her to the "thread" where he or she has to scroll down, read it or may be go through pages after pages of that "thread" in order to read that only ONE important 'POST' out of hundreds that you were trying to convey him or her to read into.

Here's what you need to do. There are four simple steps.
    1) Always type or insert ... http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=
    2) Place mouse cursor over a member’s important 'POST' area & insert only the last numbers it displays (at the bottom of your web browser's box) after postid=________
    3) After the numbers, you always type or insert #post
    4) Followed by the same numbers after #post_______

Example:
    My first post that you visited shows numbers in my area as 133948. Once you find those numbers then you simply insert it in.
    Just like this ..... http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...948#post133948

There, you have it!
    Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

Lightbulb Great Idea!

Hi, Sunny!

I really like the information and found it useful to know. I found it interesting that if I right clicked and looked at the properties on the "click here" it did have the post number (as found under the IP: Logged) that you sent me to.

This is really exciting since I love to save time. I don't always have as much time as I would like to go through long threads to figure out what is there, so I make liberal use of the search function. This will help me when I am trying to point another member (who may be short on time) to the exact post I had in mind and will lessen the chance that they miss the point. So, I will try to incorporate it into my own postings to help others save time.

I also like the way another member cuts and pastes quotes. I suppose that is another option. I do have quite a collection myself because I try to stay offline. I don't have DSL or cable yet.

Thanks Sunny!

Virginia

Shannon Marble is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Union Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    As a new member of a few months I think this is a great idea. Thank you!

I love time-saving techniques. Thanks for sharing.

Steven D Mahan - is offline *** Certified SPI
    Sr. Member: Private Investigators Forum

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    thats amazing,i will try the word change thank you

thats amazing. I will try the numbers change soon.