Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Want to get your Free Private Investigator Training Manual and on the job cases Now?

I have just received my operations manual last week. What happens next?

Quote Originally Posted by Rahsaan Masden
    I have just received my operations manual last week. What happens next?
    Rahsaan,

As a Newcomer, please click on the following Instructions and make sure you have completed as many of the items:

http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...&threadid=5008

Ms Tina Frank is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    when will i start receiving my pi magazine i have already received my ohoto credentials and have level 4 acess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Frank
    when will i start receiving my pi magazine i have already received my ohoto credentials and have level 4 acess.
    Tina, get your answer here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...973#post363973

It's refreshing to see so many people jumping in and anxious to get started. I'm afraid it's indicative of our lifestyle: I want it all now!

Sherri Coffman - is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Union Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

I am just re-reading this to make sure where I am...

I want that Moderator position.
    Let me know if I am in the running or not? Ok.

Sherri Coffman

Payment Plan

If I am on the payment plan option for the credentials and membership, can I expedite the training manual since I have already sent in the fingerprint card and other documents for initial processing. That way I can start my training and prepare for the tests.

Kevan Pierce

Jack Campbell is offline Sr. Moderator (On Leave of Absence)

Sr. Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevan Pierce
    If I am on the payment plan option for the credentials and membership, can I expedite the training manual since I have already sent in the fingerprint card and other documents for initial processing. That way I can start my training and prepare for the tests.

Kevan Pierce
    Kevan, hi. I'm not sure what level you are as of now. Once you become Level 3, you will have access to the online training manual, and the online test.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Campbell
    Kevan, hi. I'm not sure what level you are as of now. Once you become Level 3, you will have access to the online training manual, and the online test.

Hope this helps.
    I am on Level 1 waiting for my credentials and paperwork to get processed. The original post was saying that you could get the training manual during the processing of the creds, if you have already paid the fees and dues. I wanted to know if someone was on the payment plan option (meaning: dues and fees are not fully paid yet) can I still recieve the manual to get started on preparation for my test?

Harry Fields is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Union Member - Private Investigators Forum

Free Manual

Please seen the details on how I may aquire the free manual.
    Harry Fields

Harry Fields is offline Licensed Private Investigator

Union Member - Private Investigators Forum
    Please seen the details on how I may aquire the free manual.
    Harry Fields

Re: Want to get your Free Training Manual Now?

Operations Manual link?

James Edward Buchanan,III is offline Moderator: (On leave of Absence)

Corporate Agency Owner
    Member of the International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Arrow Re: Want to get your Free Training Manual Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Fields View Post
    Please seen the details on how I may acquire the free manual.
    Harry Fields
    Harry,

You asked about acquiring the free IPIU Training Manual. Here is the link, http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28101.

Harry, if you have any further questions or concerns, please post them in your Introduction Post.

Thanks,

~JB3

Quote Originally Posted by James A Stewart View Post
    Good program.
    I agree this a great program.

This is a great program. I never received the free training manual. I downloaded it and printed it and pass the test.

Smile Re: Want to get your Free Training Manual Now?

Go to the Introduction forum and ask for help there. They will help you, Ok.

I hope you find everything. God bless you.

Sherri Coffman

What exactly do I have to do for Bounty Hunting here in New York State? What is the best option for me to join here on this site? Would like to know about what it is exactly that I have to study to for Bounty Hunting here? Please help because I feel a bit lost here. Thanks!

Lynne Knight is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forum

(Retired Moderator)
    Corporate Agency Member of:

Quote Originally Posted by Letitia Alvarez View Post
    What exactly do I have to do for Bounty Hunting here in New York State? What is the best option for me to join here on this site? Would like to know about what it is exactly that I have to study to for Bounty Hunting here? Please help because I feel a bit lost here. Thanks!

Hi Letitia - you have asked your question in a thread entitled "Want to get your Free Training Manual Now".

I noticed you also posted in this thread for bounty hunters where you're asking almost the same question. I'm not sure if you have read the thread you posted your note in, but the very first post in it, has links where you should be able to find your answers. It is located by clicking here > New York State: Bounty Hunter/Fugitive Enforcement

I hope this helps.

I have my manual, thank you for the link though. I am reading mine now.

God bless you,
    Mrs. Sherri A. Coffman/Mrs. James L. Coffman

Re: Want to get your Free Private Investigator Training Manual and on the job cases Now?

I am in the process of getting my manual, and test, after buying the professional plan, online. A question that I have is, can I return what needs to be mailed, by priority mail? If so, that would definitely help out.

William - - is offline (On Leave of Absence)

Lifetime Professional Management Member

Re: Want to get your Free Private Investigator Training Manual and on the job cases Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Harris View Post
    I am in the process of getting my manual, and test, after buying the professional plan, online. A question that I have is, can I return what needs to be mailed, by priority mail? If so, that would definitely help out.
    Hi Joseph,

To answer your question, yes, you can mail your credentials to IPIU via Priority Mail, First Class Mail, or even Express Mail if you wish.

Welcome to IPIU! You make a wise decision to join the Professional Membership and opportunities will be plentiful if make the IPIU forum a study, that is read all you can read and become an active poster asking all the questions you want. Because of the forums, I've met some fantastic fellow IPIU members and I know that I have made the right choice -- a choice that will serve me well both personally and professionally for the remainder of my years (even if I never acquire my own NY PI license).

I started out with IPIU as a Professional Plan member and within months, I became a Lifetime Member and soon after a Corporation Agency Owner Member because I noticed early into my membership I realized that the benefits of knowledge and friendship would far exceed the money I would spend as a Lifetime Professional Management Member and Corporation Agency Owner.

By purchasing a Lifetime IPIU Membership, I not only made a personal commitment to myself to learn as much as possible about the PI industry, I made a commitment to IPIU that I will be here through thick and thin to promote their core values of education and friendship.

I wish you much success in all your feature endeavors.

~Billy

Quote Originally Posted by William Kwilos View Post
    Hi Joseph,

To answer your question, yes, you can mail your credentials to IPIU via Priority Mail, First Class Mail, or even Express Mail if you wish.

Welcome to IPIU! You make a wise decision to join the Professional Membership and opportunities will be plentiful if make the IPIU forum a study, that is read all you can read and become an active poster asking all the questions you want. Because of the forums, I've met some fantastic fellow IPIU members and I know that I have made the right choice -- a choice that will serve me well both personally and professionally for the remainder of my years (even if I never acquire my own NY PI license).

I started out with IPIU as a Professional Plan member and within months, I became a Lifetime Member and soon after a Corporation Agency Owner Member because I noticed early into my membership I realized that the benefits of knowledge and friendship would far exceed the money I would spend as a Lifetime Professional Management Member and Corporation Agency Owner.

By purchasing a Lifetime IPIU Membership, I not only made a personal commitment to myself to learn as much as possible about the PI industry, I made a commitment to IPIU that I will be here through thick and thin to promote their core values of education and friendship.

I wish you much success in all your feature endeavors.

~Billy
    I read that if one already has a driver's license, on file, then they don't have to give a photo, or fingerprint. I registered onto this thread not knowing that getting a driver's license was to be required, so I considered myself lucky, to have gotten the driver's license beforehand. So, will the test be the only that has to be mailed back? I still haven't gotten any email, after buying the PI Union Professional Plan yet. Is the training manual, and test going to be online?

William - - is offline (On Leave of Absence)

Lifetime Professional Management Member

Joseph,

It takes time for moderators and administrators to process your member as IPIU has over 46,000 members worldwide. Your access to Level 4 will be upgraded after you submit your Union PI License application and pass the exam (manual and test are online). Soon a moderator will post the necessary steps you need to complete in order to be granted Level 4 access in your personal introduction topic titled, "Joseph Harris".

As part of the application for your IPIU PI Union license, two recent photographs of yourself are required and it's recommended that you dress in professional attire to project that professional image. I suggest getting your two photos done at Walgreens or RiteAid. When you inquire about the photographs, ask the store if they take passport photos as these types of photos are what IPIU is looking to place on your license.

As to regards to have a state driver's license, it can be used in place of the finger print card requirement (part of the IPIU license application) and once your application is complete, have it notarized (banks have notaries) and then mail to IPIU along with your photos.

~Billy

Quote Originally Posted by William Kwilos View Post
    Joseph,

It takes time for moderators and administrators to process your member as IPIU has over 46,000 members worldwide. Your access to Level 4 will be upgraded after you submit your Union PI License application and pass the exam (manual and test are online). Soon a moderator will post the necessary steps you need to complete in order to be granted Level 4 access in your personal introduction topic titled, "Joseph Harris".

As part of the application for your IPIU PI Union license, two recent photographs of yourself are required and it's recommended that you dress in professional attire to project that professional image. I suggest getting your two photos done at Walgreens or RiteAid. When you inquire about the photographs, ask the store if they take passport photos as these types of photos are what IPIU is looking to place on your license.

As to regards to have a state driver's license, it can be used in place of the finger print card requirement (part of the IPIU license application) and once your application is complete, have it notarized (banks have notaries) and then mail to IPIU along with your photos.

~Billy
    Thanks for the info. Now I know what to expect before reaching level 4

Jeff Dudzinski is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

Member of:

I purchased the $99.99 membership, got all of my paperwork and test filled out and mailed in, but have not heard anything back. What should I do next, (besides wait lol)?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3