Thread: Want to get your Free Private Investigator Training Manual and on the job cases Now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

my membership package

I have sent in for my membership package, training manual and such. I have already gotten my id card after doing the fingerprints and background. My check cleared for $99 for the membership package, training manual, magazine subscription and business cards two weeks ago, but I have not received materials to date. how long does this usually take?? And when can I go on the Job openings?

Melanie, I guess it really depends on where you are from, but my training Manual came in 10 days after I sent my check. I am guessing the IPIU waits until the check clears (typically 7-10 days) and then ships it to you. Good Luck with all you do.

Lisa Frye - is offline Certified SPI
    Licensed Private Investigator

Moderator (On Leave of Absence)
    Sr. Distinguished Union Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie Morrow
    I have sent in for my membership package, training manual and such. I have already gotten my id card after doing the fingerprints and background. My check cleared for $99 for the membership package, training manual, magazine subscription and business cards two weeks ago, but I have not received materials to date. how long does this usually take?? And when can I go on the Job openings?
    From application to assignment can be as quick as 4-6 weeks or as long as 8-10 weeks depending on the use of a credit card or personal check and using the online order versus mail.