Thread: "Oh, through IPIU right?"

The Fingerprints

I am in receipt of my package, and I can't wait to get the info back to IPIU (and move up the ladder a bit).

I made contact with the local police here in Greater Seattle to see at what precinct I could get my fingerprints taken --

I told the officer on the phone I needed them to start processing for being a private investigator, and she said "Oh, through IPIU right?"

That was a real great thing to hear - just another reason to continue forward!

Re: The Fingerprints

Was she being a smart butt?
    Hey maybe you can answer a quick question for me?
    Did your registration package come with the fingerprints and stuff, and did you pay for a membership with ipiu yet? Is it neccasary to join before you finish the registration part?

Originally posted by Kenneth Pfaff
    I am in receipt of my package, and I can't wait to get the info back to IPIU (and move up the ladder a bit).

I made contact with the local police here in Greater Seattle to see at what precinct I could get my fingerprints taken --

I told the officer on the phone I needed them to start processing for being a private investigator, and she said "Oh, through IPIU right?"

That was a real great thing to hear - just another reason to continue forward!
    Andre Hillard
    Cadet Police Officer

Arrow Humm . . .

I know someone can give a more definitive answer about the ways to get the packet, but I did get my fingerprint card and registration materials by purchasing the expedited packet from IPIU.

Also, I don't think the officer was being a "smart butt."

Re: Humm . . .

I'm sorry I guess that question was stated wrong.
    I see that you havent received your packet yet but I see you ordered it online. I did too. I was wondering if you bought a membership to ipiu as well?

I know someone can give a more definitive answer about the ways to get the packet, but I did get my fingerprint card and registration materials by purchasing the expedited packet from IPIU.

Also, I don't think the officer was being a "smart butt."
    Andre Hillard
    Cadet Police Officer

Post Received

I see that you havent received your packet yet but I see you ordered it online. I did too. I was wondering if you bought a membership to ipiu as well?
    I received them two days ago. I purchased the electronic registration item. Once I return the packet, I will get my ID, etc, and my IPIU membership will be activated at that point.

Re: Received

Ok thanks, thats what I thought. I came across the forum that talked about what to do, but I was still confused with the beginning process and if we needed to pay for the ipiu membership as soon as the registration material is sent in.

I received them two days ago. I purchased the electronic registration item. Once I return the packet, I will get my ID, etc, and my IPIU membership will be activated at that point.
    Andre Hillard
    Cadet Police Officer