Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 119

Thread: SUGGESTION BOX: Post any ideas here!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 1996
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    228

    SUGGESTION BOX: Post any ideas here!

    With our new Home Page up at http://www.ipiu.org/ , which includes links to the forums and our online store - you may have some ideas for improving our service to union members.

    Please post them here.



    SUGGESTIONS TO DATE:


    1. ADD TAG TO QUICK REPLY BOX TO BE REMINDFUL OF SPELLING & GRAMMAR

    2. CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS & SAMPLE RETAINERS

    3. Weekly/Bi-weekly/monthly conference call to hear about the different options one can learn using IPIU; Benefits to having a corporation, or applying for companies like Merlin/IRBSearch, applying for a credit card etc...

    4. CANADIAN CONTENT SECTION

    5. STEALTH COMPUTER DESKTOP BY IPIU, WITH BUILT-IN APPS

    6. LEVEL STATUS IN PUBLIC VIEW

    7. DEVELOP ADDITIONAL SEALS AND LOGOS FOR GRADUATES OF GLOBAL AND OTHER CREDENTIALS.

    8. GUEST/HONORARY MEMBERS" FOR A DAY

    9. MISSION STATEMENT CERTIFICATE

    10. OUTREACH PROGRAM: INSURANCE, FINANCIAL, ETC

    11. EXECUTIVE PROTECTION (Bodyguard) Forum

    12. GUNS, WEAPONS Forum

    13. INSURANCE FRAUD FORUM

    14. INSURANCE CLAIMS FORUM

    15. SUPPORT THE TROOPS PROGRAM/TOPIC

    16. LIVE CHAT TRAINING

    17. FREE EBOOKS FOR LEVEL 1 GUESTS

    18. DIRECTORY titled "Conferences" either nationally or within each State

    19. STATE FORUMS by states, for in-state investigators to interact

    20. FEMALE ONLY Forum

    21. MALE ONLY Forum

    22. TRANSGENDERED Forum

    23. Main forum name Operations Manual Study Group
      Sub Forum Chapter 1: Case Assignments
      A different sub forum would be used for each chapter.
      Thread one: Review questions.
      More advanced review questions can be posted hear to be answered and discussed by members.
      Thread two: chapter discussion.
      This allows members to post discussion about the chapter.
      Thread three: Member questions about chapter This is a place for members who are confused about the chapter materials and need assistance.
      Thread four: practical exercises This is where worksheets and homework could be placed for an active participation in learning. Such as scenarios, reports writing from provided notes, and other ideas.



    LOG IN/OUT BUTTON AT TOP UNDER FORUM NAME ON EVERY PAGE
    (This item has now been added!)

    INDIVIDUAL USER PROFILE ACTIVATED
    (This feature has now been turned on for each member!)

    SPELLCHECK IN MESSAGE BOX
    (This item has now been added!)

    DOWNLOAD OPTION FOR TRAINING MANUAL
    (This item has now been added!)

    PI EXAM AVAILABLE ONLINE
    (This item has now been added!)

    A/B TEST ONLINE
    (This item has now been added!)

    IPIU PAYMENT PLAN (for first year newcomers)
    (This item has now been added! Email usa@ipiu.org)

    RETURN ADDRESS PRINTED ONLY IPIU
    (This item has now been added for mail containing the PI Union License!)

    ADD PAYPAL AS AN ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTION
    (This item has now been added!)

    AVAILABILITY FORM ONLINE
    (This item has now been added!)

    PUBLIC PROFILES (FREE PI WEB PAGES FOR MEMBERS)
    (This item has now been added for Professional Members!)

    CLASSIFIED ADS
    (This item has now been added!)


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    44

    Question

    Are there going to be any links to Canadian content for the PI working in Canada.
    Christopher Willett

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Log Out

    Hi Sara,

    Dale Kirchhofer has started a thread titled "Log In /Log Out".
    He and myself are requesting IPIU to take a look into this viable option, which could improve overall time and efficiency of the union members.

    Thanks Sara.
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,844
    Your ideas have been added to the first post.
    Technical Support
    London, England

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171
    Thank you Sara for making this thread AND
    Thank you Technical Support and IPIU for making it possible!
    (please read my message at the "Log In / Log Out" thread)
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Lightbulb

    Dear Sara,

    Please don't get me wrong but I like to request to remove PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR from all the envelopes and replace it with only IPIU on all the correspondence with the "snail mail" delivery. Why?

    Because it clearly identifies that we are PI to the postal employee and if by chance mailman or lady drops the envelope under wrong post box number then the person who opens it, finds that it is not his or her mail will leave it at the top of the postal boxes which fully displays to many people that we are indeed a Private Investigator. (I am talking about those members who live in an apartment and like to keep low profile)

    You and we, are much better off with just plain IPIU on the top of the envelope and the address underneath. What do you think? (please leave IPIU in this abbreviated form only)

    Hope this suggestion passes through the administration.

    Thanks in advance.

    Peace,
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    87
    I had not really considered the return post address although it did suprise me when I received mail. I agree that a low profile is a much better way to stay "Private".
    Angela Virgo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Another request..........

    Hi Sara,

    I have another request which I believe may benefit all union members.

    Instead of providing a link to the thread and searching through all the post inside that thread why not IPIU program this site which can give a direct link to the "actual post" that is interesting. (no pun intended to the author of that thread)

    For example, let's say that I am on a different thread and one of the union member asks for a "Public Record" topic to which I tell him or her that Scarlet DeLos Santos has given out an interesting post which you must read but in order to look for that post, you must first go to this thread and then scroll down until you see Scarlet's name. Boy, that's mouthful.

    OR

    I tell him or her that Admin also has given an interesting post at this thread but you need to scroll down until you see the Admin's post for "http://searchsystems.net"

    Some threads may have 5, 7, 10 or more pages and I don't want the union member to scroll down and search and search through all the available posts inside that thread. (later, one should definitely read all the post to get acquainted better) If IPIU just make this little twist in the program then I think any union member can show an exact link to a post to other union member, who doesn't need to scroll down and search and search.

    I hope my message gets through.

    Thank you Sara and IPIU for accepting our suggestions!!!

    Peace,
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    34

    manual by download PDF

    Hi,

    Have a suggestion...since manual is the one that takes the longest in process...maybe IPIU should have the option that people can download it at the level 3. This way save some money for printing and wait time for members.



    Kate

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    2,382
    Why not add a persons level with their name on the left side of the posts.

    That way when someone asks a question we will all be able to determine their level and respond accordingly without breaking any forum rules.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    34
    Hey Dan

    Great suggestion... so people don't have to guess if they have reached certain level or not.. it's all disply on the side.


    Kate

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Wonderful Suggestion!

    Originally posted by Danny King
    Why not add a persons level with their name on the left side of the posts.

    That way when someone asks a question we will all be able to determine their level and respond accordingly without breaking any forum rules.
    YES! I totally agree with Danny.

    Thanks, Danny.
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 1992
    Location
    National Office
    Posts
    2,977
    Originally posted by Danny King
    Why not add a persons level with their name on the left side of the posts.

    That way when someone asks a question we will all be able to determine their level and respond accordingly without breaking any forum rules.
    A member's Level is a part of their private file.

    Of the few members who have been awarded the IPIU Seal, they must be either Level 3 or Level 4.

    Moderators who are responsible for the ultimate director of a member's comment - already have access to their particular Level. But they do not disclose it publicly unless there is a good reason.

    Some members are reduced in their Levels because of a variety of personal issues that should not be posted in the public boards.

    But typically, the majority of active members with many posts are at least Level 3 and 4. But we have thousands who are Level 4 that rarely have the time to post here.

    Still, your suggestion will stay in this topic, and there may be a change to allow some levels to be known.


    Cynthia Ford
    Administrator - IPIU
    ----------

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 1992
    Location
    National Office
    Posts
    2,977

    Re: manual by download PDF

    Originally posted by Catherine Tsai
    Hi,

    Have a suggestion...since manual is the one that takes the longest in process...maybe IPIU should have the option that people can download it at the level 3. This way save some money for printing and wait time for members.

    Kate
    That should be very soon. The DOWNLOAD FORUM for Level 3 is already set up. Send an email to betty@ipiu.org to remind her that this project was already approved.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 1992
    Location
    National Office
    Posts
    2,977

    Re: Another request..........

    Originally posted by Sarosh Elavia
    Hi Sara,

    I have another request which I believe may benefit all union members.

    Instead of providing a link to the thread and searching through all the post inside that thread why not IPIU program this site which can give a direct link to the "actual post" that is interesting. (no pun intended to the author of that thread)

    For example, let's say that I am on a different thread and one of the union member asks for a "Public Record" topic to which I tell him or her that Scarlet DeLos Santos has given out an interesting post which you must read but in order to look for that post, you must first go to this thread and then scroll down until you see Scarlet's name. Boy, that's mouthful.

    OR

    I tell him or her that Admin also has given an interesting post at this thread but you need to scroll down until you see the Admin's post for "http://searchsystems.net"

    Some threads may have 5, 7, 10 or more pages and I don't want the union member to scroll down and search and search through all the available posts inside that thread. (later, one should definitely read all the post to get acquainted better) If IPIU just make this little twist in the program then I think any union member can show an exact link to a post to other union member, who doesn't need to scroll down and search and search.

    I hope my message gets through.

    Thank you Sara and IPIU for accepting our suggestions!!!

    Peace,
    The feature is already available at the top of every forum page. The button is titled SEARCH.

    In the SEARCH box, you can simply paste in any member's User Name. Then add a keyword and walla!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 1992
    Location
    National Office
    Posts
    2,977
    Originally posted by Sarosh Elavia
    Dear Sara,

    Please don't get me wrong but I like to request to remove PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR from all the envelopes and replace it with only IPIU on all the correspondence with the "snail mail" delivery. Why?

    Because it clearly identifies that we are PI to the postal employee and if by chance mailman or lady drops the envelope under wrong post box number then the person who opens it, finds that it is not his or her mail will leave it at the top of the postal boxes which fully displays to many people that we are indeed a Private Investigator. (I am talking about those members who live in an apartment and like to keep low profile)

    You and we, are much better off with just plain IPIU on the top of the envelope and the address underneath. What do you think? (please leave IPIU in this abbreviated form only)

    Hope this suggestion passes through the administration.

    Thanks in advance.

    Peace,
    Good point.

    But since the attack on New York on 9-11, IPIU has arranged with both Canadian and USA Postal authorities not to change their envelopes. The reason? It speeds IPIU's mail along without delay because they have long recognized our LOGOs and documents and name.

    However, this is another project that Betty is working on. Please email betty@ipiu.org to remind her of the "color change" in our business size envelopes that was approved.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Re: Re: Another request..........

    Originally posted by Cynthia Ford
    The feature is already available at the top of every forum page. The button is titled SEARCH.

    In the SEARCH box, you can simply paste in any member's User Name. Then add a keyword and walla!
    Pasted, added BUT "nada"!

    Hi Cynthia,

    Thanks for dropping by.

    I entered the member name, "Scarlet Delos Santos" and entered keyword "Public Record" under the search feature but nothing showed up. I tried various ways.

    Am I missing something?
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171
    Originally posted by Cynthia Ford
    Good point.

    Please email betty@ipiu.org to remind her of the "color change" in our business size envelopes that was approved.
    Hi Cynthia,

    I will surely e-mail, Betty and will remind her too!

    Thanks Cynthia. Enjoy your holidays!

    Wish you A Very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    M or F

    Dear IPIU,

    I feel to ask for this suggestion but I think it will help all of us in the long run.

    Could you please enter either "M" (Male) or "F" (Female) besides or underneath member's name?

    Some names are really hard in figuring out if the person on the other end is indeed "He" or "She"?

    Wish there was POD (Picture On Demand) technology available!

    Sorry IPIU and all my friends, my intention is plain & simple and by no means of inflicting prejudice.

    Thank you all for understanding.
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 1992
    Location
    National Office
    Posts
    2,977

    Re: M or F

    Originally posted by Sarosh Elavia
    Dear IPIU,

    I feel to ask for this suggestion but I think it will help all of us in the long run.

    Could you please enter either "M" (Male) or "F" (Female) besides or underneath member's name?

    Some names are really hard in figuring out if the person on the other end is indeed "He" or "She"?

    Wish there was POD (Picture On Demand) technology available!

    Sorry IPIU and all my friends, my intention is plain & simple and by no means of inflicting prejudice.

    Thank you all for understanding.
    Members can personalize their PROFILE by typing in any additional information in the box titled INTERESTS or BIOGRAPHY, or Occupations. The Profile feature is designed to add more personal information than the User Name and titles offer.

    The button looks like this:

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 1992
    Location
    National Office
    Posts
    2,977

    Re: Re: Re: Another request..........

    Originally posted by Sarosh Elavia


    Pasted, added BUT "nada"!

    Hi Cynthia,

    Thanks for dropping by.

    I entered the member name, "Scarlet Delos Santos" and entered keyword "Public Record" under the search feature but nothing showed up. I tried various ways.

    Am I missing something?
    Try adding an "s" to record to make it "records"

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Re: Re: M or F

    Originally posted by Cynthia Ford
    Members can personalize their PROFILE by typing in any additional information in the box titled INTERESTS or BIOGRAPHY, or Occupations. The Profile feature is designed to add more personal information than the User Name and titles offer.

    The button looks like this:
    Hi Cynthia,

    I know the profile button but I am sorry to say that it doesn't tell us anything about the gender.
    Most of the members leave it blank.

    Again, I am talking about ONLY certain names that are hard to guess?

    Cynthia, please don't get upset as my main point here is not to embarrass ourself or to a member by typing "He" when it is SHE or by typing "She" when it is HE. Got it?
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Another request..........

    Originally posted by Cynthia Ford


    Try adding an "s" to record to make it "records"
    Hi Cynthia,

    Sorry for taking your time. I tried adding an "s" but didn't work.

    Cynthia, all I'm trying to suggest IPIU is to "tweak" the software a little bit so instead of showing pages after pages, it can just show the one and Only One Post out of entire thread that a member wants another member to read or take a look into.

    Hope this helps.
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    786

    Re: Re: Re: M or F

    Originally posted by Sarosh Elavia


    Hi Cynthia,

    I know the profile button but I am sorry to say that it doesn't tell us anything about the gender.
    Most of the members leave it blank.
    Because of privacy needs, we leave this option in the hands of the members to state their gender.
    Julia Ann Stewart
    Sr. Director of Public Relations
    International Private Investigators Union


    START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

    TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 21st Year Serving 41,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 800-548-1526

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    786

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another request..........

    Originally posted by Sarosh Elavia


    Hi Cynthia,

    Sorry for taking your time. I tried adding an "s" but didn't work.
    In the SEARCH BUTTON, the instructions state to use the word "and" to connect more than one keyword.

    public records

    type

    public and records

    Then change the bullet to show results by posts.

    And the results are here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/search.ph...der=descending

    If you change the bullet to search titles only and to show results by threads, then you get this:

    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/search.ph...der=descending

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Re: Re: Re: Re: M or F

    Originally posted by Julia Ann Stewart
    Because of privacy needs, we leave this option in the hands of the members to state their gender.
    Okay, Julia.
    Thanks.
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another request..........

    Originally posted by Julia Ann Stewart
    In the SEARCH BUTTON, the instructions state to use the word "and" to connect more than one keyword.

    public records

    type

    public and records

    Then change the bullet to show results by posts.

    And the results are here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/search.ph...der=descending

    If you change the bullet to search titles only and to show results by threads, then you get this:

    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/search.ph...der=descending
    Thanks, Julia for your above recommendations.

    Guess what? My original question still remains unanswered?
    I Will Solve, my own question using the P. I. Skills!
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

  28. #28
    Karen McQuilken's Avatar
    Karen McQuilken is offline Private Investigators Forum Member

    2003 - 2011 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    295
    Question at all. i know we receive the COE after we reach a certain level. But how can one obtain the IPIU Mission Statement for a frameable version like the COE????
    Karen McQuilken

    Badge# 7016

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    786
    Originally posted by Karen McQuilken
    Question at all. i know we receive the COE after we reach a certain level. But how can one obtain the IPIU Mission Statement for a frameable version like the COE????
    We have added your suggestion.

  30. #30
    Karen McQuilken's Avatar
    Karen McQuilken is offline Private Investigators Forum Member

    2003 - 2011 Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    295
    Thank you Julia Ann!!!
    Karen McQuilken

    Badge# 7016

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    135
    Hello Everyone,

    As always, I read and re-read comments before asking any questions or making comments.

    I do believe that Dan, was on the right track when suggesting that levels be placed by the names of members.

    Yes, the public may see what level you are but, they will get the same Opps!! I get when I do the hit and miss game when I enter a forum that I am not allowed to enter, which is very furstrating.

    The public may see what level we are, but they still have no access to the forums above level one. And do not forget about the Opps!! mesage.
    Alfonso Pelote, Case Examiner Badge # 7092

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    171

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another request..........

    Originally posted by Sarosh Elavia


    Thanks, Julia for your above recommendations.

    Guess what? My original question still remains unanswered?
    I Will Solve, my own question using the P. I. Skills!
    Dear Cynthia and Julia,

    Thanks for your awesome support. You tried your best to help me out.

    As promised above, I finally solved it!

    Please click here.
    May be this link will help you understand what I tried to convey across.

    Once again, I thank you all for keeping patience.
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    169

    Thumbs up New Forum Suggestion

    Hello Admin and Tech Support,

    I have a suggestion for a new forum link. Those of us who complete apartment shops for integrity investigations companies aren't quite sure where to report our completed assignments. I have been posting mine under the integrity investigations forum, within one of the links regarding apartment shops.

    It would be great if a separate forum could be created just for this specific type of shop with the integrity investigations forum. Just as there are forums for the specific companies and states, maybe there could be a forum for apartment shops. We could enter all of the relevant information, including which shop the assignment was for, just as we do for the state forums.

    Plesae consider this suggestion and help us stay organized and get the credit we deserve for all our hard work.

    Thanks!
    Alexandria Parker

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10

    online offerings of manual and test

    In my opinion the Training Manual and test information should be available on-line. this would save months of time. You can go to any law inforfocement division to get a fingerprint card. This would save much time for the process. Test answers could be entered thru a secure site thru ipiu. Thats just my opinion

  35. #35
    Donna Reagan's Avatar
    Donna Reagan is offline Administrator
    Private Investigators Forum

    Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified
    Join Date
    Feb 1995
    Location
    New York City, NY
    Posts
    4,345
    Kelly,

    Thank you for the suggestion. It has been added on Page 1 of this topic.

  36. #36
    Shannon Marble's Avatar
    Shannon Marble is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

    Union Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    46
    I think it would be great if we were able to give out our e-mail address to people we would like to chat with and maybe get together and help each other. And again this would only be for those who want to give out that info and chat.

  37. #37
    Shannon Marble's Avatar
    Shannon Marble is offline Private Investigator Forum Member

    Union Member of International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    46
    Geat Suggestion Alexandria. Keep posting your info it is so helpful.

  38. #38
    B Ann Craig's Avatar
    B Ann Craig is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

    Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    8,426
    Shannon, please read Robert Donovan's reply to you in your introduction thread. Thank you.

    Click Here: New Member - Shannon Marble

    Have a wonderful week. Take care.

  39. #39
    Since the user's profiles and the ability to e-mail a user directly have been discontinued, please remove this option from the drop-down boxes under the user's name. Many fellow users have been questioning if there is a software "bug" being worked on, since we only get the "you do not have access" message when we attempt to contact a user or view their profile.

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    National Office
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria Parker
    Hello Admin and Tech Support,

    I have a suggestion for a new forum link. Those of us who complete apartment shops for integrity investigations companies aren't quite sure where to report our completed assignments. I have been posting mine under the integrity investigations forum, within one of the links regarding apartment shops.

    It would be great if a separate forum could be created just for this specific type of shop with the integrity investigations forum. Just as there are forums for the specific companies and states, maybe there could be a forum for apartment shops. We could enter all of the relevant information, including which shop the assignment was for, just as we do for the state forums.

    Plesae consider this suggestion and help us stay organized and get the credit we deserve for all our hard work.

    Thanks!
    Alexandria,

    I moved your moved your post here to the suggestion box, that will help to keep the website nice and neat.

    Jamie
    Jamie Van Hook
    Agent Relations


    START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

    TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    BBB A+ Rating Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 28th Year Serving 47,932 Members
    CALL IPIU TODAY TO JOIN: 406-534-0251

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •