Thread: Licensing Laws for England?

England?

I was wounder dose England has any Special Requirements for obtaining a PI Licenses like we half to do in the US or is there any such Licenses Requirements there?

Re: England?

Originally posted by Richard Greiner
    I was wounder dose England has any Special Requirements for obtaining a PI Licenses like we half to do in the US or is there any such Licenses Requirements there?
    Hi Richard

I moved your question here so that you can receive assistance from someone who is knowledgeable in this area. Please be patient as it may take a little time to research your question.

Kimberly,

Thank You for your help, I really didn't know where to post it. I am sorry if I cause any trouble.

Richard;
    I can only speak from experience in Germany, but I would imagine England would be as difficult as any other European country. The licensing laws for any type of investigative work are extreme, to say the least. They are also prohibitively expensive, requiring Bonds, licenses and in many cases, particular business entities. I have found it's easier to work with established agencies overseas, rather than trying to do licensed work there myself. Hope this helps, I'm not trying to discourage you!

Fred

Fred,

Thanks for your reply my friend and no you didn't discourage me at all. Yeah I know that it well take money to do PI work when you first start out, and I did found some Bonds that are cheap here in my home town.

But I what to work for a firm I really don't what to start my own firm not at least right know.

Thank You for your reply I actually forgot that I even place this on here.

Thank You!