Thread: Assignments

Question Assignments

Is there anyway to do all of the required assignments at one time? I work two full time jobs and don't have all the time in the world to be on the computer. I would appreciate any information you may have on this subject.
    Thank you so much,
    Jean
    Jean Davis

Badge #6815

Let the one you love choose their own path and it will always lead back to you.

Re: Assignments

Originally posted by Gwen Davis
    Is there anyway to do all of the required assignments at one time? I work two full time jobs and don't have all the time in the world to be on the computer. I would appreciate any information you may have on this subject.
    Thank you so much,
    Jean
    Dear Jean,

I am little You said that you work two full time jobs and don't have all the time in the world.....

I wish, I could help you out on this subject. I will let the team of experts guide you.

Sunny
    Sunny
    What You Observe Is What You Report!

Re: Assignments

Originally posted by Gwen Davis
    Is there anyway to do all of the required assignments at one time?
    Yes.

Cynthia, dear friend, one of the things I love about you is your conciseness and brevity. But could you expand on that please? Also, are these paid assignments, or are they assignments that we need to "pass" before going to work as a trainee? Thank you .

Hello Everyone

I think that Cynthia may have misunderstood the question. However, let's give her the opportunity to explain her answer. She is a busy administrator (and it is the weekend), so it may be a few days before you here from her.

OK, Kimberly, we'll cut Cynthia some slack this time!

Assignment

When will I receive my first assignment, I sent my final paperwork
    in last week.

Hey Glenn

I thought the answer was a bit brief also>>> but who am I to make that decision. Glad you brought it up.
    Thanks and have a great evening.
    Jean Davis

Badge #6815

Let the one you love choose their own path and it will always lead back to you.

B Ann Craig - is offline Administrative Forum Trainer

Sr. Certified Distinguished Member:
    Private Investigators Forum

Re: Assignment

Originally posted by Ms. Tenley Oliver
    When will I receive my first assignment, I sent my final paperwork
    in last week.
    Ms. Tenley, you are at Level 1, you have to be at Level 4 to get assignments. Please read the links below. The first link tells you what you should be doing. The second link tells you how to get to each different level. Good luck.

Click Here: Newcomer? What to do FIRST!

Click Here: Level 1, Level 1-Professional, 2, 3, and 4 Access to all Forums

Have a wonderful weekend. Take care.
    Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
    We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture...be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Ps 100

Visit our New Home Page: www.ipiu.org

Oh my dear Ms. Tenley...you have only just begun! You have a ways to go before getting assignments. As you no doubt know by now, you hve to send in fingerprints, warrant check, and another document next. About 2 or 3 weeks later you get a letter with a Code of Ethics to sign. THen about 2 or 3 weeks later you get a manual, in which you have to take a test. So...you most likely still have about 6 or 8 weeks to go before getting any assignments. So be patient. And remember that all good things come to those who wait!

Cool Newbie

Now i'm quite familiar with sites like this on how to post ad, selecting avatars, badges and all kinds of stuff. So my question is how can i get upgraded quickers and find out how and where to get my ID taken at and how to do things more faster. I currently work from home as a computer repairer so i have tons of time on my hands, i keep clicking links, reading this reading that. If someone could reply back and advise me on where i need to go to get started. I have singned in i have a user name and password. What is next?
    Brian G Porter

I forgot i live in Massachusetts.
    Brian G Porter

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator

Licensed Private Investigator
    DHS Certified

Re: Newbie

Originally posted by Mr. Brian G Porter
    Now i'm quite familiar with sites like this on how to post ad, selecting avatars, badges and all kinds of stuff. So my question is how can i get upgraded quickers and find out how and where to get my ID taken at and how to do things more faster.
    Thank you for your interest.

Details on membership here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...&threadid=6542

Online membership options here:
    http://www.privateinvestigators.cc/i...254149effa6152

Newcomers Instructions:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...&threadid=5008

Home Page:
    http://www.ipiu.org/

Donna Reagan
    DHS Certified

START WITH TRUST
    When you see the Better Business Bureau Seal, it means the
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU) has agreed to:

TELL THE TRUTH, KEEP ITS PROMISES, BE RESPONSIVE
    www.ipiu.org | IPIU Web Store
    Official BBB Accreditation Link | Contact IPIU
    Founded in 1989 - Celebrating our 32nd Year Serving 48,373 Members

CONTACT LINK HERE TO JOIN IPIU

Donna Reagan is offline Administrator

DHS Certified
    Originally posted by Glenn N Klipp
    Cynthia, dear friend, one of the things I love about you is your conciseness and brevity. But could you expand on that please? Also, are these paid assignments, or are they assignments that we need to "pass" before going to work as a trainee? Thank you .
    Cynthia is referring to the Level 4 private forums where union members can sign up for multiple assignments are the same time and do them all at once. Most of the reported averaged earnings when combining assignments earns $28 to $40/hr. The details are not in the public forums.

Originally posted by Donna Reagan

Cynthia is referring to the Level 4 private forums where union members can sign up for multiple assignments are the same time and do them all at once. Most of the reported averaged earnings when combining assignments earns $28 to $40/hr. The details are not in the public forums.

Thank you Donna. I already knew that. I was simply asking about the assignments that I was reading about. When I hear the word assigment, it sounds like in school, when you had to do the assignment in order to pass the test. But thank you for your response. I was not sure if those assignments were paid or not. ANd you answered my question.

Glenn and Ann,
    Thanks for the information---I'm now waiting on my manual.

Ms. Tenley, you are very welcome. Good luck.

Have a wonderful week. Take care.
    Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
    We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture...be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Ps 100

Visit our New Home Page: www.ipiu.org

Patience is what you must possess in this business. The process may be longer than norm but it is well worth the wait.

Verleria

It's been said that no question is a dumb question;but, from the understand should I take as you want receive and assignment or get to the level to receive and assignment until I receive my manual and take the required test. Just looking for the answer.
    Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Scott
    It's been said that no question is a dumb question;but, from the understand should I take as you want receive and assignment or get to the level to receive and assignment until I receive my manual and take the required test. Just looking for the answer.
    Thanks....
    Rodney, you are right. All assignments are in the level 4 forums. You have to take the test that comes with your manual, and pass that test, to get to level 4. Good luck in all you do.

Time Lines

You may also want to check out the information at the thread From Initial Application to Assignments! (Time Tables).

(Hi B. Ann!)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Shuman
    You may also want to check out the information at the thread From Initial Application to Assignments! (Time Tables).

(Hi B. Ann!)
    Hi Joe!!! Great job helping others.

Rodney,

You are politically correct. You must go thru the process of finger print card, filling out your paper work, get your pictures made and send all necessary info back and then IPIU will send you your book, test and availability form. Then you are ready to fly when they release you to your assignment. Good Luck and I will see you at the top!
    Verleria