Thread: Bail Enforcement/Bounty Hunters training in PA

Bail Enforcement/Bounty Hunters training in PA

Does anybody know of any training sessions for Bail Enforcement/Bounty Hunters in the state of PA? I'm looking for something that's possibly just a couple of days.

Thanks.

Michelle,

There are a couple of companies that do the ACT235 training. One of the companies is
    Williams and Sons
    108 Gist Road
    P.O. Box 132
    Mt Braddock, PA 15465

The Armed Training is $425.00
    From what I have heard they are one of the best schools in PA.

Tim Z

Info

If you are in the State of Pennsylvania you will not need any training but is always good to have, if you are looking for a good way in call your local Bail Bonding Agent in your area I am a Police Officer here in Pittsburgh and have worked directly with Liberty Bail Bonds they have their own teams which are called FRT's (Fugitive Recovery Teams) call them they can always use more help and am sure that they will be more then willing to help you out, If you are not in the Pittsburgh area do the same in the areas of PA that you are from find out which of the Closest Town or City that you are from and find out which is their most popular Bonding Agent, the reason for this is that they have more clients which means more skipped clients they'll have for you to track down. You can also check with your local magistrates sometimes in a busy area they can hook you up with their constables or could even make you a deputy. these are all ways into this area but highly recommend an ACT 235 class. Also one last thing if the Magistrate was to make you a deputy they will send you to a school. Hope this helps you out alittle bit and good luck. If you have anyother questions feel free to ask anytime.

Re: Bail Enforcement/Bounty Hunters training in PA

Thanks again for all the information. More training is always a good thing in my opinion. I look forward to speaking with liberty bail bonds. From what I hear from everyone on here they are very willing to help.
    G. Harrington

Edward Dixon is offline *** Certified

Professional Management Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Bail Enforcement/Bounty Hunters training in PA

Dave, thanks for the information. Although I'm in western new york, I will see if I can apply your information here in western new york.
    Edward Dixon
    Badge #11584