Thread: PI Magazine

PI Magazine

When I became a member I didn't get the PI Magazine included, is there any way I can recieve the Magazine, I would really like to purchase it.

Aloha!

Try emailing pimagazine@ipiu.org with your question if not mistaken they might be able to help you or call the number listed on the membership benefits page. If i'm wrong a (mod) will be here to assist you. Have a great day....

Aloha,

Sunya
    Sunya N. Nardo

With A Power Greater Than Yourself
    All Things Is Possible.........

Badge# 6821

I'l l try that thanks Sunya

You are welcome I am trying to be an active and helpful member.

Aloha,

Sunya
    Sunya N. Nardo

Badge# 6821

Re: PI Magazine

Originally posted by Roy Leech
    When I became a member I didn't get the PI Magazine included, is there any way I can recieve the Magazine, I would really like to purchase it.
    Before you email, please read the appropriate topic in the PI MAGAZINE FORUM.

Click here:
    http://www.ipiu.org/forums/showthrea...&threadid=9658

Thanx Cynthia for your great advice and jumping right in. Have a great day..........

Aloha,

Sunya
    Sunya N. Nardo

Badge# 6821

Thanks Cynthia, I'll check it out

Just wondering

I was wondering if when you file electronically, over the phone when you first start out, if the magazine is included or if you have to pay an additional $89?
    Tana

Edward Taguba is offline Certified Distinguished Member
    Private Investigators Forums

Professional Member of:
    International Private Investigators Union (IPIU)

Re: Just wondering

Originally posted by Tana Fritts
    I was wondering if when you file electronically, over the phone when you first start out, if the magazine is included or if you have to pay an additional $89?
    Tana,

Please click on the link below to have your question answered

Membership Information, Benefits, & Time Table

Thank You

Thank You Mr. Taguba for the link but, I've already read it. It still didn't answer my question so I'll try to put it a better way. When I first applied I did it over the phone and did an electronic application. I paid the $89 electronic fee. Now if I want to get the magazine do I have to pay the additional $89 or was it included in my electronic application? I hope I put it better.
    Tana

Aloha!

I believe the first time you paid electronic it was for the CWR that is good for three years. The magazines, badge w/ wallet etc... is seperate. When you receive your photo credentials you will get a form. On this form you can purchase your badge w/ wallet and membership dues. I hope I could answer your question and if not a MOD or ADMIN will be by to assist you. You can always use the search button to find other info on this subject. Have a great day....

Oh! If you purchase certain memberships the magazines & business cards are free. (Just a suggestion!)

Aloha,

Sunya
    Sunya N. Nardo

Badge# 6821

Yeaaaa

I finally understand...Thank You so much.
    Tana

Professional Member of:

Re: Thank You

Thank You Mr. Taguba for the link but, I've already read it. It still didn't answer my question so I'll try to put it a better way. When I first applied I did it over the phone and did an electronic application. I paid the $89 electronic fee. Now if I want to get the magazine do I have to pay the additional $89 or was it included in my electronic application? I hope I put it better.
    Aloha Tana,

The link that I have provided to you did answer your question. Just need to read a little bit further down.

The Preferred Membership that you paid for does include Free PI magazine subscription.

Aloha,

Thank You for the answer. I re-read it again and again and I finally got it. I guess persistence pays off somtimes.
    Tana

Professional Member of:
    Thank You for the answer. I re-read it again and again and I finally got it. I guess persistence pays off somtimes.
    Tana,

I'm glad that you found it. This is good training as part of your PI training. PI needs to be very detailed in there investigations. Keep up the good work.

Hello All,

I am glad to find this information; I was wondering where my magazine was. Just have to be patient and wait a couple more weeks.

I received my manual a couple of days ago and thought I was missing something, PI Magazine and Business Cards.

Read- Read-Read- That’s all it takes-Go FISH was the old card game-Search-Search-Search

Thank You,
    Allen

Badge #5780