PDA

View Full Version : ALERT Received In My Email

Thomas W Tanner--
01-06-2006, 05:23 PM
The following is an email I received today through another PI association. I am assuming it is true & worthy of posting here, no matter your feelings on the subject or the state/province/country in which you live. It is printed here verbatim.

~0~

"THERE IS A GUY NAMED JOHN DUNKEL WHO IS LOOKING TO FIND A DOCTOR. HE HAS CALLED SEVERAL PI'S FROM NEW JERSEY AND PENNSYLVANIA.

HERE IS WHAT OTHER INVESTIGATORS HAVE TO SAY:

ALERT

Alert for intelligent PIs, Read from the bottom up.
___________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
John Dunkle is John J Dunkle, Born 15 May 1935, a former Penn State U Professor, and NYC teacher, residing at 214 Meadow Glen Lane, Reading, PA 19607-9423 since Jun 1998. He lives with Margaret A Dunkle in a single family residence, valued at $190,000. His telephone is 610-796-0627. Apparently he owns numerous properties in the Reading area.

He reportedly has called several PIs trying to find the address of a doctor. If he calls you, get the name of the doctor that he is seeking. He may be in danger as John Dunkle is a committed anti-abortionist.

He runs a newsletter: " John Dunkle's Antiabortion Prisoner Newsletter" and has a web site of skyp1.com, and the e-mail address of johnmargar@aol.com.

This as a circulation of 61 and he states "Because I believe we should use every legitimate means including force, in our attempt to protect those being tortured to death. I am particularly eager to hear from people that have been forceful. I also like to hear from those who disagree with me."

He lists the names and addresses of 12 people who have been incarcerated, apparently for anti-abortion activities.

You may read his newsletter at:
www.armyofgod.com/POCNewletterJohnDunkle.html.

He also has blogs which can be read at : "skyp1.blogspot.com". If you look into the window of his mind by reading his blogs, it is possible to conclude that he may want the address of this physician to cause him personal harm or embarrassment. He admits that he is not afraid of using force and fully supports those who have been imprisoned for their
anti-abortion activities.

If you are contacted, it is suggested you get the name of the doctor he is seeking as we may want to notify law enforcement of this activity.

Fred Bornhofen
Elverson, PA

Kindest regards,

Gary S. DeFinis, Licensed Private Detective
PHILADELPHIA SURVEILLANCE COMPANY http://www.fatguypi.com
215-338-3303 Office 215-338-3032 Fax
fatguypi1@comcast.net
Member: NCISS, PALI, NJLPI (Assoc) NAIS
"sono il factotum della citta" - Don't ask just google it. "

John G -
01-22-2006, 10:41 AM
I looked at this individual's blog. He looks like he is a compromise to security of anybody who participates in those kinds of activities. If he tries any contact with me, I'll be sure to let Law Enforcement know A.S.A.P.

Thanks for posting this, Tom.

Johnny