PDA

View Full Version : Whitney Houston?

Brice Prude
03-18-2004, 02:45 AM
Hello everyone. I wanna say that I am very pleased that Whitney Houston is trying to get back on track by checking herself in an drug rehab center.Now if she could only leave Bobby Brown alone,maybe she can make a comeback. What do you think?
Brice

Debra Lewis -
03-18-2004, 09:51 AM
she has a long haul. People can be addicted to another person, as well as the drug. Then add in state-dependant learning, along with triggers, and lifestyle, and that is a tough nut to crack.
Working a program, divine intervention, prayer, and surrounding herself with a few bodyguards that don't use... will all be helpful.

However, it is very hopeful that she is taking steps to work on it.

I recently went to a seminar on the future of addictions. They mentioned ibogaine. Ibogaine is a substance found in Africa that resets neurotransmitters with one dose. (Alcohol has not been tested with it yet), and research is very limited. But people are no longer "addicts" of heroin or cocaine with just one dose of Ibogaine.

I hope that pharmaceutical companies do not block it's research.

Bear in mind though, the physical addiction is reset to a balance with this substance, but the behavior problems are not reset with this substance.

Timothy Greenlee
03-18-2004, 08:07 PM
I think you said the magic word. If she gets away from Bobby, I think she can get better. I heard on the radio this morning that she wanted to go into rehab a couple other times but Bobby would not let her.

Joy is not in things. It is in you.

Abraham King
03-19-2004, 01:17 AM
Well one thing is for sure.

If you don't change anything, nothing will change.

Abe King

Kenya M. Jones
03-22-2004, 03:24 PM
:D Yeah I think she has made a huge step in recovery. Now all she needs to do is admitt that Bobby is no good for her!!

Kenya M. Jones
03-22-2004, 03:26 PM
Of course he didn't want her to go because she has all the money:D And that would be the end of his habit also. But on the serious side I hope she is well, and continues to do the right thing.

Maria Jonas
03-23-2004, 07:59 PM
I think that they both need to get into the "Cissy Houston" program and go straight. They need to for their child. It is a shame to see in a few years where young Bobbi will be if she decides to be just like mommy. Have you noticed that Whitney is surrounded by all those loving family members, and she is influenced by her husband more than them?
Just sad, I tell you!

Debra Lewis -
03-23-2004, 09:00 PM
for herself. If she does it for someone else that is still co-dependence. And, children grow up, and leave. She needs to do it for herself, and by doing that it will help her child.

Yvonne Oliver -
06-01-2004, 10:56 AM
I'm happy that Whitney Huston checked herself into rehap. And everyone is right. She needs to get rid of Bobby Brown. He's nothing but trouble. :p

Victoria S Kinney
06-03-2004, 05:08 AM
I am glad to see that Whitney is going to get the help she needs, and everyone is right she should get rid of Bobby Brown. She should want to get better not only for herself but for her daughter, her daughter needs her and wants her to be around for along time. I wish her all the best.

Michael Runner
06-04-2004, 03:15 AM
Why is it that everyone arround can see when someone is not right for that person, but they have no clue?

Terry Love--
06-16-2004, 07:14 PM
First, Whitney has to realize she has a problem, then she can work on getting rid of Bobby.

Barbara Compton
06-17-2004, 04:50 AM
I think she just needs to remember the song she sang a long time ago. "The Greatest Love of All". (I'm pretty sure thats the name of it) Once she learns to love her self I believe it will open her eyes to alot of things.

Just a thought
Barbara Compton

Michelle Horton
06-17-2004, 08:08 AM
Whitney is a pretty woman, she needs to find herself again and then get rid of the no good husband of hers. I don't see what it is about him that she loves???? :confused:

Gerald Pattillo
06-22-2004, 11:41 AM
yeap, you're certainly right about that,"get rid of Bobby Brown."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Flora Porter
08-04-2004, 02:24 PM
I am glad to see that Whitney is going to get the help she needs, and everyone is right she should get rid of Bobby Brown. She should want to get better not only for herself but for her daughter, her daughter needs her and wants her to be around for along time. I wish her all the best.

Victoria i do agree with you.

Whitney needs to get herself together. Really for herself.
So that she can pay attention to their daughter.