PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson?

Joanne Rubasky
11-19-2003, 02:05 PM
Hello everyone, I would like to know your view on Michael Jackson? Here what I think of this man. He needs to get help and be charged for molestation.

<hr>
<center>
MODERATOR NOTE: </center>
This topic has grown. Please remember that Michael Jackson has yet to be tried, let alone found guilty by a court of law.

If you have "personal opinions", make sure you abide by our forum rules with the utmost respect. And please preface any personal opinions with "In my personal opinion . . ."

Thank you for your support.

Kisha Drill
11-20-2003, 01:11 PM
I am with you all of the way on that one. Just because he has money doesn't mean he should get off for his actions. I hear that there is a warrant out for his arrest. Hopefully they will find him and lock him up.

Larry Lewis -
11-20-2003, 01:25 PM
Joanne,
You are definitely correct that the man needs help.:mad:
I don't know enough about the case to say if he should be charged with anything, but his activities over the years lead me to believe that he is very ill.

And how many people in the US are allowed to "turn themselves in" when the charges are this severe?:confused:

He probably won't have a problem making the $3 million bail, unfortunately.

It is a sad situation. I do pray for his children and those that he has been around. I hope that they will not be deeply affected by all of this.

Larry Lewis -
11-20-2003, 01:41 PM
Just after I first replied to this topic, a news alert came over my computer.
Michael Jackson "surrendered" to the authorities just past noon (PST).
It all sounds so surreal. Is this a crime or a publicity stunt?:confused:

William R. Larson -
11-20-2003, 02:03 PM
Mind you this is merely my personal opinion, but shoot the guy and put him (and many others) out of their misery! :rolleyes:

Kanda Force
11-20-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by William R. Larson
Mind you this is merely my personal opinion, but shoot the guy and put him (and many others) out of their misery! :rolleyes:

That works, Bill. But I still like my step-fathers suggestion the best. However, do to the sensitive nature, I can not post the suggestion on this board.

IF he goes to trial and (a bigger IF) he serves time, where would they lodge him?
With the general prison population?
In a private cell or solitary? For the entire sentence?

Food for thought. ;)

Larry Lewis -
11-20-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Kanda Force
where would they lodge him?

Kandy,

Would you believe that he may just purchase his own accomodations?:p
(Now that would be a "NeverLand"...)

Ms Tenley Oliver -
11-20-2003, 05:11 PM
JoAnne,
I think Michael should have gotten help 10 years ago, when this happened the first time. I do fined it interesting that he had all this time to surrender---if it would have been anyone else, they would have been hunted down and thrown in jail within hours. I guess it depends on who you are and how much money you have.

Mr Jose Bonavich Jr
11-20-2003, 07:34 PM
Those with money and power have always had a different set of rules when it comes to the law but I hope that if the charges are accurate that he does not escape punishment.

Like Larry, I don't feel that I have enough "hard" evidence to form an opinion regarding his guilt but his past behavior certainly makes one wonder.

Of course there's no law against being eccentric but his fascination with children seems a bit extreme and yes I too worry about his own children.

What I really wonder is why the parents of this child would let them anywhere near Micheal considering the cases that were settled out of court. I wouldn't let this man anywhere near my children unless I was present and I'm not sure if I would allow it even then.

Melanie Downey
11-21-2003, 09:33 PM
JoAnne,

When they didn't do anything to Michael the first time this happened, when they should of gotten him help or jailed him. He more or less got away with it. What makes Michael think that they would do any thing to him this time?

Melanie

Kimberly Lackey
11-21-2003, 11:23 PM
What gets me is that his family and many others are so positively sure that he is innocent. How do they know? They weren't there in that bed!

My take on Michael is that he really believes that he is not a molester. I would ask him to describe/define a molester.

He probably has no concept of boundaries and doesn't know when he has crossed the line. He probably thinks that he is showing love.

Also, I think that he has bipolar disorder and doesn't remember half the things that he does, and the other half he rationalizes as good (like dangling his baby out the window)!

I could go on and on about this subject because I knew someone who was convicted of taking indecent liberties with a (same sex)minor. I was the only one who wasn't surprised when he was arrested. He reminds me so much of Michael Jackson. He was in prison for four years and always claimed to be innocent! His mother always believed that he was wrongly imprisoned.

When he would talk about a certain boy, he would sound like a love sick school girl. When Michael Jackson talked about giving the kids cookies and milk and reading to them, etc, the tone in his voice was different, sickly sweet.

I wish that both of these men would get the help that they need, but I know that it is unlikely.

Melinda Cole
11-21-2003, 11:25 PM
...I think Michael should have gotten help 10 years ago, when this happened the first time...

Sorry, but there is no help for child molesters! Their thinking NEVER changes, most molesters admit that themselves! The only thing that should be done with them is the death penalty (in my personal opinion.) Read any of John Douglas's books, a FBI profiler, who interviews these guys, and they are all the same. This isn't an affliction, or addiction, it's plain evil that there is no cure for.

My heart breaks for all the victims of this heinous crime. :mad: :(

Danny King -
11-30-2003, 01:55 PM
Maybe it will stick this time and he will not be able to buy off this victim's family.

He needs some jail time in my opinion, and a LOT of counseling.

Ashton D. Nelson
11-30-2003, 07:06 PM
My own personal opinion is that if he is found guility, then he should be hanged. And all his money and assets should be divided up and turned over to help children get free counselling for child trauma.

Joanne Rubasky
12-18-2003, 02:44 PM
-- Michael Jackson charged with seven counts of child molestation and two other counts of administering an intoxicating agent to a minor to commit a felony. Watch live coverage of District Attorney Tom Sneddon's news conference on CNN TV or CNN.com:)

Kimberly Lackey
12-18-2003, 04:39 PM
Hi Joanne :)

I merged your update here to this existing topic on the subject.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Joanne Rubasky
12-18-2003, 06:00 PM
Kimberly, Thank you for merge my update information.

Trenell Blanks
12-29-2003, 09:17 PM
The guy is innocent of the crime, ignorant to the perception of what the world think is good manners and worldly judgement. Remember Michael didn't grow in the the world we exist in, nor can an average person phatom his. Keeping in mind, these are the same people who replace religion with metal detectors in schools. Eliminated child decipline and stiffened teen misdemeanor and felony offenses. As investigators we need to stick to the facts and let the true judges determine the outcome. Stop listening to the "first stone casters"--in this case the facts are so distorted no judge in this world can truly determine.

But don't take my word for it---take a look, it's in a book.

Yolanda Quizhpi
01-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Hello Forum Members,

I know that half of you are upset, about this ordeal, and who shoudn't be. Look at the man he has money, fame, bodyguards, you name it, he's got it. He got's plenty of assets to go around, like a merry-go-round, for the children that have suffered under his wing.

Yet, as we look at the case from an angle, the man is innocent until proven guilty. If I were an investigator, interrogating him, I would have him sitting in front of me, in a chair much less, smaller than me, and have him look at me in the eye, and ask him, "Did, you feel big, doing this sort of things? While asking him questions, from left to right, day and night. Somewhere he has to give in for a confession. Yes, all of us, want him to pay for what he did, but, that is why we have the justice system.

But, I for one, wouldn't want to sit in as a jury. The guy has money, and like it was mentioned before, anyone with money, can get of easy, providing the attorneys go by the book, and even the judge. Some like to buy the client. It would be sad, to see a case, terminate like this. Not related, but look at the O.J. Simpson case. the man had money and he got away with it.

Now, compare this case, to any other case, where the man wouldn't be a public figure, and have money. Yes, that is right. He would be sitting in jail right this minute. Even if he got a public defender. The public defender goes for a plea bargain.

Have a great evening.

Cherie L. Bruni-
01-14-2004, 02:55 PM
I figure he probably is guilty, everything he's done and said is just too weird. He cater's way to much to children, obviously he is nowhere near a 'normal' man. However on the other hand, you could see how someone would want to use this situation to make their wallet fat. The parents that let their children around him must be insane! I think that they are guilty of something as well, child endangerment? who know's what, but something. If he is guilty (which I believe he probably is) he does need to pay, with jail time/psyh. time, but not money- that wouldn't hurt him in anyway. Just my two cents.

Cherie L.. Bruni

Debra Lewis -
01-16-2004, 04:58 PM
from an addictions model the difficulty is the pathology construct combined with no limit setting. MJ may have gotten professional counselling, (we don't really know); but without consequences. and even if he got counselling, recidivism can continue life-long.
victims repeat their own horrors, one way or another... what people cannot verbalize, they eventually act out...

it will not be, whether or not he is guilty...

it will be...
what he is guilty of that can be proven
(without being bought off)

that is why as private investigators we must maintain integrity, as well

Claire J. Davenport--
01-21-2004, 01:58 PM
I don't believe that he's actually molested any children. I think he's still a child himself, mentally. He wants to see everything through their eyes and he wants to regain whatever innocence he might have lost in the uproar of his stardom.

What it is he, 44? 45? I know that it's never too late to change or improve, or to seek medical help, or to see things differently... but it is certainly more difficult when you are already certain that you are right- your actions are pure, and it is the rest of the world that is dark and cynnical and twisted for immediately assuming his true intentions are perverse in origin.

I try very hard not to judge someone merely because they seem "weird" or different, but I do worry about what the effects of having Michael Jackson as a father or father-figure would do to a child. Being dragged around.. paraded and yet, not due to the fact that their faces are masked/veiled or otherwise? What happens when they start turning 13? 17? 21? Are they ever going to be allowed to grow up? To deal with life, love, sex, money, REALITY or are they just going to remain concealed inside a terrarium just as he was?

Debbie Richardson
01-21-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Joanne Rubasky
Hello everyone, I would like to know your view on Michael Jackson? Here what I think of this man. He needs to get help and be charged for molestation.

I don't think Michael Jackson would touch a child in that sick way at all. I'm sorry but he's always been my idol since high school, as far as music goes. I bought all his tapes and watched most of his MTV videos growing up and just don't see it happening. Just because someone looks like a "Freak" sort of speaks, doesn't mean they are one.

It's so easy for the public to accuse someone that looks like they'd be capable of such an awful crime. I guarantee, If Michael had a normal looking face, more than half the people accusing him today, would have a different outlook on his verdict. It's sad how society automatically points the finger at someone just because they LOOK different or crazy. I believe he's innocent and until proven other wise, I will always feel this way.

Joyce C Dixon
01-22-2004, 08:19 AM
Gee I just don't know how I feel about Michael Jackson...I guess at the same time I wonder why him and only him? What I am saying hes the only big star thats doing this? and if he has done this rotten thing to these poor children then yes bye bye but at the same time I have to ask myself ... where were the parents? and I think they should go to jail too! from what I have read is some of the parents stay in the house with the kids and what they were so happy that they got to stay at Michael Jacksons house that they would allow him to do this to there children?

I really don't think he will spend one day in jail I think he will pay the parents some big money and the story will be over.
and how sad if this happens.

I just hope that our courts will finally do there job and do it right if he did this then go to jail and do not pass go....But again I must say the parents are just as much to blame as he is

Debbie Richardson
01-22-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Joyce C Dixon
Gee I just don't know how I feel about Michael Jackson...I guess at the same time I wonder why him and only him? What I am saying hes the only big star thats doing this? and if he has done this rotten thing to these poor children then yes bye bye but at the same time I have to ask myself ... where were the parents? and I think they should go to jail too! from what I have read is some of the parents stay in the house with the kids and what they were so happy that they got to stay at Michael Jacksons house that they would allow him to do this to there children?

I really don't think he will spend one day in jail I think he will pay the parents some big money and the story will be over.
and how sad if this happens.

I just hope that our courts will finally do there job and do it right if he did this then go to jail and do not pass go....But again I must say the parents are just as much to blame as he is

Thanks Joyce!:cool:

Jeff McCracken
01-22-2004, 09:06 AM
Jackson, the celeb that he has been. Is used to living like a King. Living better or as good as Saddam in Iraq, (before his fall).

Having Millions, (possibly Billions), of dollars, has given him the liberty to do whatever he wants, (more or less). This is the way he has lived.

Unfortunately, the Criminal Justice System is not just. It will benefit the rich & wealthy, much more than the homeless and/or common citizens. Do you think the murder chages against O. J. Simpson would have been dismissed if he was a common man?

It has been proven that help for the majority of child molesters, does not work. They will resume their previous habits and/or lifestyle. SAD, BUT TRUE!

Not knowing the facts and evidence of the Jackson case, makes it difficult to predict what the final result will be.

WHATEVER HAPPENS, DON'T BE SURPRISED!

Mac

Debbie Richardson
01-22-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Jeffrey S. McCracken
Jackson, the celeb that he has been. Is used to living like a King. Living better or as good as Saddam in Iraq, (before his fall).

Having Millions, (possibly Billions), of dollars, has given him the liberty to do whatever he wants, (more or less). This is the way he has lived.

Unfortunately, the Criminal Justice System is not just. It will benefit the rich & wealthy, much more than the homeless and/or common citizens. Do you think the murder chages against O. J. Simpson would have been dismissed if he was a common man?

It has been proven that help for the majority of child molesters, does not work. They will resume their previous habits and/or lifestyle. SAD, BUT TRUE!

Not knowing the facts and evidence of the Jackson case, makes it difficult to predict what the final result will be.

WHATEVER HAPPENS, DON'T BE SURPRISED!

Mac

Thanks for your input regarding the "King of Pop"

:cool: :cool: :rolleyes:

Melanie Bradley -
01-22-2004, 09:32 AM
Hello Everyone,

I have to say I agree with everyone here, yall have made some great comments. I believe he is guilty and I feel deeply that alot of these parents that aloud their children to stay with Micheal are also guilty. Who in their right mind would allow their children to stay at a man's house without his own children there. And for those who took money in the past to let it go, thats outragous. To allow yourself to be bought off, whats that do for the child. These poor kids have to live knowing what has happened to them. I firmly feel that child molesters should be, (I dont know if I can say this here, so I appologize ahead of time if not), casterated. Thats the only way I would think that they couldnt do it again to another child. I do hope for the sake of the children, their parents get them help to get through all this. As for Micheal if he does go to jail he will be taken care of in there..

Debbie Richardson
01-23-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Melanie Bradley
Hello Everyone,

I have to say I agree with everyone here, yall have made some great comments. I believe he is guilty and I feel deeply that alot of these parents that aloud their children to stay with Micheal are also guilty. Who in their right mind would allow their children to stay at a man's house without his own children there. And for those who took money in the past to let it go, thats outragous. To allow yourself to be bought off, whats that do for the child. These poor kids have to live knowing what has happened to them. I firmly feel that child molesters should be, (I dont know if I can say this here, so I appologize ahead of time if not), casterated. Thats the only way I would think that they couldnt do it again to another child. I do hope for the sake of the children, their parents get them help to get through all this. As for Micheal if he does go to jail he will be taken care of in there..

Melanie,

Thank you for posting your comment on this subject. Have a nice day!:cool:

John W Tuthill -
01-23-2004, 07:10 PM
If jackson is found guilty,will they put him in general population.I doubt it.He'ed get an education real fast,I don;t think they could put him in general population because of his stauts.

Debbie Richardson
01-25-2004, 06:21 AM
Hi John,

Thanks for the reply back. I don't think Michael is going to be found guilty........At least I'm hoping not! This will crush me just for the fact that he's been my idol growing up with his music and dance moves and all. It would be devastating. We'll see though. Thanks for speaking your mind and have a great day!

Adrean Harmon
01-25-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Trenell Blanks
The guy is innocent of the crime, ignorant to the perception of what the world think is good manners and worldly judgement. Remember Michael didn't grow in the the world we exist in, nor can an average person phatom his. Keeping in mind, these are the same people who replace religion with metal detectors in schools. Eliminated child decipline and stiffened teen misdemeanor and felony offenses. As investigators we need to stick to the facts and let the true judges determine the outcome. Stop listening to the "first stone casters"--in this case the facts are so distorted no judge in this world can truly determine.

But don't take my word for it---take a look, it's in a book.

Michael Jackson is a true artist and a geneous! The only thing that he ever wanted to do was help under previlage children in the world! The media is tearing him down, and Michael's family is standing right by his side. Michael would rather slit his own wrists before hurting any child! :mad:

Debbie Richardson
01-26-2004, 02:03 AM
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adrean Harmon

Adrean,

Now you're talking my kind of language! Right on!!! Finally, I have SOMEBODY that feels the same way as I do. :D For a while there, I started feeling like I was the ONLY Michael Jackson fan left! You are okay in my book.......new friend!;) Take care cuz I care;)

Adrean Harmon
01-26-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Ms Debbie Richardson
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adrean Harmon

Adrean,

Now you're talking my kind of language! Right on!!! Finally, I have SOMEBODY that feels the same way as I do. :D For a while there, I started feeling like I was the ONLY Michael Jackson fan left! You are okay in my book.......new friend!;) Take care cuz I care;)

Thank you moma. :rolleyes:
Right back any time.:cool:

Carl V Kowaleski
02-09-2004, 05:00 PM
I recall back sometime in the late '80's, MJ was like a Hero, he would show up at some obscure children's hospital and after the visit donate a huge amount of $ to help. He even got a prime time slot one evening with Opra for an hour one-to-one interview to shred some light on his beliefs and deny current rumors of his odd behaviors. I even bought a current cassette and was impressed with his unique style and subliminal message of his being oppressed because of his good behavior! When the first allegations came about, what a shock! I even thought Opra must have been shocked because she was abused as a child also, but I never heard her mention anything. So if the first accuser was bought off what does it say about the parents? Money is more important than the truth or protecting oneself over society? No doubt something is greatly wrong here and I can only pray that the truth be known! <center>http://www.harrythecat.com/graphics/w/queston4.gif</center>

Debbie Richardson
02-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Thank you Carl for your input about the "King of POP". Good wording on that....:cool:

Jeff McCracken
02-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Mr. Kowaleski,

Amen, Let the Truth Be Known. I agree, 100 %. Unfortunately, in certain cases, the only ones to know the Truth are the suspect(s) and/or victim(s). For example, the O.J. Simpson case. Here, only the suspect knows what happened, as both victims were murdered.

Unfortunately, this happens much more than we know, or want to accept, as a fact of life.

Regards,

Mac aka Jeff McCracken

Carl V Kowaleski
02-09-2004, 05:48 PM
In trials of this sort I wonder if all this media coverage evokes a type of immaturity or naivete involved with the American public's craving entertainment. I've heard in the English court systems any pretrial publicity leaked to the media and the defendant is found not guilty. Perhaps the O.J. prosecutors became overwhelmed by all the unreal publicity and became to egotistical and sloppy, thereby blowing the case?<center>http://www.harrythecat.com/graphics/w/queston5.gif</center>

Ronald Charen
02-11-2004, 04:47 AM
I feel any parent knowing the history of this person should stand trial as well. I feel if michael jackson been haveing problems back then, then why was he not ordered to seek medical treatment back then. I also feel he could have set up by the law inforcement.

Thanks

Joyce C Dixon
02-11-2004, 07:03 AM
As the story keeps going about Micheal Jackson now his housekeeper is speaking out about him and that he needs help.
Like I have said before I really hate to know that he is a bad person but what am I to think now? this man has everything and what he is doing to children is so shameful. I use to just love watching him and listen to him sing. Now I would not walk across the street to see him He is a sick man and he needs to be locked up but at the same time so should the parents for letting these kids sleep in the same room as he:mad:

Latasha Stouff
02-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Michael Jackson needs serious help and hopefully he gets it soon.

Joanne Rubasky
02-11-2004, 02:31 PM
Hey, John, You said something related to general population. I can tell you one thing inmates in prison or jails don't care for child molestators. They will gang up on you. I just hope that Michael Jackson is found guilty.

Latasha Stouff
02-12-2004, 07:15 AM
Hey Ronald,

I think that is an idea. I think he should have to sit his full time and think about what he did for the rest of his life. What those poor kids had to go through and what they will go through for the rest of their lives. It's so sad that someone would do such a thing and he should have to pay full term for it. His money should be taken away and all of his stuff given to people, like you said. I don't think he should be able to entertain and be rich if that's how he's going to act, look at how many people looked up to him and now how many people he hurt.

G. Jean Davis-
02-14-2004, 06:25 PM
If it wasn't someone with money he would have been in prison the last go round. How does our judicial system let a child predator pay off someone and thereby get out of trouble!!!!!

Here's a question for those supporting him. Why would a normal person keep a laptop and camera etc. in their personal bathroom and keep it locked? They woudn't.

Maybe this go round people will wake up and smell the cofee. I think any child predator should be hung from a tree and have their privates cut off and bleed out.
:mad:

John W Tuthill -
02-14-2004, 08:48 PM
What kind of a justice system do we have if you can buy off the victim.It was a crime against a child and should be protected by the justice system even if the parents don't want to protect their own.The law should have taken over and nailed him to the wall.

And then we wouldn't have this case.

G. Jean Davis-
02-14-2004, 08:51 PM
Exactly my point also.

Daphane Davis
02-15-2004, 05:59 PM
Hello Everyone,

I see there are some who believe in Micheal's innocence and some that feel strongly about him being castrated.

Let the truth be told... no one knows if Micheal committed these acts, we can only go on what the media tells us and everyone knows the media only highlights the parts of stories they want us to hear. About two weeks or so ago, I was watching a Micheal Jackson special hosted by Maurey Povich. He shed some light on the interview that Micheal had previously. Maurey focused on the parts of Micheal's story that was edited.... interesting facts revealed. I, myself, am not sure if Micheal is innocent or guilty but I know that if he is not rightfully sentenced that he will one day have to answer to the MoRaL court, that being (God, Allah, Jehovah or whatever supreme spiritual creator you believe in). I will just wait for the verdict and continue to pray that justice is served.

G. Jean Davis-
02-15-2004, 06:17 PM
It is great that there are people out there that will hold judgement until all the evidence is in.

John W Tuthill -
02-15-2004, 06:58 PM
you may hold your judgment,but myst have an opinion about guilty or not,being bomed by media from all angles.
mainly about a man trying to be something he's not.A chameleon

Debbie Richardson
02-16-2004, 05:37 PM
Hello Daphane,

Welcome aboard our ship! You will love all the new information that you'll endure while reading many different forums. As for Michael, all I can say is ďdifferent strokes for different folks!Ē Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and just pray that he is NOT GUILTY! Take care Daphane...

Raymond Fogle
02-16-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Melanie Bradley
Hello Everyone,

I have to say I agree with everyone here, yall have made some great comments. I believe he is guilty and I feel deeply that alot of these parents that aloud their children to stay with Micheal are also guilty. Who in their right mind would allow their children to stay at a man's house without his own children there. And for those who took money in the past to let it go, thatís outrageous. To allow yourself to be bought off, whatís that do for the child. These poor kids have to live knowing what has happened to them. I firmly feel that child molesters should be, (I donít know if I can say this here, so I apologize ahead of time if not), castrated. Thatís the only way I would think that they couldnít do it again to another child. I do hope for the sake of the children, their parents get them help to get through all this. As for Michael if he does go to jail he will be taken care of in there..

This is one of those HELLO! to parents who continued to allow their children to have unsupervised contact with him. Regardless of whether he is innocent or guilty, which is not for me to decide, the parents of the children after the first time he was accused should definitely step back and think about it. Why would anyone put their own children at risk like this? I know I wouldn't and I grew up listening to Michael Jackson singing. Heck I can remember being in middle school when the video thriller came out (at least I think it was middle school). There is just too much freaky things going on in this case that don't make a lot of reasonable sense in my opinion.

Good posts everyone.

Ray

Michael Harris
02-17-2004, 12:29 PM
To All:

If anyone still thinks that Michael Jackson is sane enough to help his attorneys, try again.

Poor Michael was abused as a child and when he started signing, lost what little was left of his childhood. The poor man is sick - and he has done unlawful thinkgs with little boys. The parents of these boys sent their sons to Michael for money or other considerations.

They all need help.

Joyce C Dixon
02-17-2004, 01:38 PM
hello Michael. Yes I will have to agree with you on this. That Mihael does need help. But the only thing is there is NO bill that he can take to stop this for going on and on and on. I am sorry but people that hurt our children in this matter just needs to be locked up so they can not get to another child. I do not mean jail either. there are places that they keep people like this and they live ok but at lest they are not on the streets to do this to other children.. I myself surely hope that He isn't doing this and yes I agree the parents should be just as much in trouble as he is

Debbie Richardson
02-17-2004, 02:36 PM
[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=green][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Hi Ray/Everyone....

I would have to agree with you Ray, there seems to be a lot of real FREAKY stuff going on that's for sure.....I thought I was the only one thinking people were tripping on Michael a little too much. Only God and I'm sure there's a few others, know the real truth. If only I could turn into a fly for a day and sit on his wall for about 24 hours, then I'd get the real truth......no questions asked!:cool: Great posts to all!

Sara Livingston
02-19-2004, 10:51 PM
I have deleted the off topic comments. If you need to ask for software help, please got to the Test Your Forum Skills forum.

Click here for your other comments:
http://www.ipiu.org/forums//showthread.php?s=&threadid=14337

Also, this just in:

<hr>
<center>
MODERATOR NOTE: </center>
This topic has grown. Please remember that Michael Jackson has yet to be tried, let alone found guilty by a court of law.

If you have "personal opinions", make sure you abide by our forum rules with the utmost respect. And please preface any personal opinions with "In my personal opinion . . ."

Thank you for your support.

Lynette Helsel -
02-20-2004, 11:02 PM
This is a heart wrenching public act to see being played out. It is hard to conceive his acts have not been dealt with. I am speaking of the ones right now we have seen with our own eyes! You know the one hanging the baby over the high rise rails. That act right there would disqualify me to be a juror.
Persons in our society have gone to prison and lost their parental rights over less than that. That dear baby almost lost its dear life. If you watch he barely is able to recover his slip and get that baby back up. I saw that the moment it was videoed and you can really see it on all the reruns.
How far gone can a person be? I am a mom and would never have risked that for any fan or camera or publicity whatever.
He surely has angered parents and all other persons who care about children with that bad decision.
With that said, if you take away the celebrity, money, and fame--I ask myself would these neverland ranch parties have ever been left continue with a regular person? NO! I think not. I don't think I have ever seen law enforcement take so much care in gathering evidence and protecting that evidence like I have watched with the Michael Jackson case.
All I can say is children are our future! How they are treated determines the future of the world!!!! If he hurt them I pray he gets the full extent that the law can give him for punishment. Right now my personal feeling is : It doesn't look good for Michael Jackson.
I also wonder about the parents if this is found to be true that they knew and took a payoff. They too should loose their parental rights. How sick this all is and overwhelming to think people out their can do this.:o

Joyce C Dixon
02-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Hi Lynette. How right you are:)